USATF Track & Field Championships – Officials Applications
The Officials application for 2019 USATF Track and Field championship meets is available. Please navigate to noc.mach2k.net to find the link to the application. The window for applying will remain open until midnight Pacific/3 AM Eastern time on October 15/16.
ALL MASTER AND NATIONAL LEVEL OFFICIALS may apply for the three meets listed below. Competition officials for these meets will be chosen the USATF Selection Committee on Nov. 27-28, 2019. These meets are:
- USATF Indoor Championships – February 22-24 – Staten Island, NY
- USATF U20 Championships (Junior) – June 21-23 – Site TBA
- USATF Sr. Outdoor Championships – July 25-28 – Des Moines, IA
CERTIFICATION CHAIRS will be notified when an application from an official in their association has been entered for these three meets and is ready for evaluation.
ALL OFFICIALS (including Apprentice and Association level) may also submit their interest in the following meets. Officials’ information will be forward to the respective Officials Coordinators for these meets. Competition officials will be selected by those meets. They are:
- USATF Masters Indoor Championships – March 1-3 – Winston-Salem, NC
- USATF Masters Outdoor Championships – July 11-14 – Ames, IA
- USATF Hershey Youth Indoor Championships – TBA
- USATF National Youth Outdoor Championships – June 25-30 – Durham, NC
- USATF Hershey National Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships – July 22-28 – Sacramento, CA