How To Transfer to USATF Mid-Atlantic
If you want to join the USATF Mid-Atlantic Association but don’t live in eastern Pennsylvania or Delaware, you must first become a USATF member and then transfer to Mid-Atlantic. After transferring to Mid-Atlantic, you remain a Mid-Atlantic member unless you request another transfer.
Here is the procedure:
1. Sign up for USATF membership at www.usatf.org or submit an application at a race or by mail.
2. After receiving your USATF membership number, complete a “Request for Transfer” form. You may either:
(a) Click here to open a new form, enter your answers, and attach it to an email. or(b) Copy the form below into an email and enter your answers there.
3. For athletes under age 19, include documents confirming that their parents and the Youth and Membership Chairs of both associations have approved the transfer.
4. Send the email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. To be scored sooner in Mid-Atlantic’s running series, copy the email to the series coordinator:
|Grand Prix Circuit:||Ed Maheremail@example.com|
|Off-Road Series:||Ted Hardiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cross Country Series:||Dave Thomasemail@example.com|